Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Taking A Break...Liebster Style

I really believe I'm a failure in the technological world, but mostly when it comes to blogging and social media. Nonetheless, my sister, writer of Twentyapolis, has nominated me for the Liebster award. I am unaware of what the award entails, but I think it's a way for new bloggers to connect and gain readers. (But don't quote me on this.)

Rules are:
-Each person has to nominate 11 bloggers (but I only follow two....?)
-Answer 11 questions about themselves
-Create 11 questions for nominated bloggers

My sister came up with a few questions that I will try my best to answer.

Questions
Tell us about your blog!
-The Happiness Project is a journey of my own life from where I started moving forward to make my life happier, more optimistic, and overall positive. I'm eliminating the negatives and adding in what truly makes me happy. Finding out what works and what doesn't work in life is the key to my happiness project.

What is one thing your readers don't know about you?
-I don't believe people will take time and read my blog, but the truth is I'm dying for people to read what I've written and take it to help themselves. My one goal in life is to inspire people and I hope to do so by my blog.

What inspires you?
-Truly genuine people who are selfless. They are hard to find nowadays but when you do come across one, you'll never want to let them go. 

Spill the details. What is your guilty pleasure?
-I'm a softy for Harry Potter, Tazo shaken teas, and of course Diet Mountain Dew.

Next vacation?
-None planned yet...Too broke to afford anything. I plan (hopefullly) to travel to PCB for my first college spring break. 

Which would you pick - truth or dare?
-Truth because sometimes I like to spill my mysteries.

Describe your perfect Saturday.
-Setting no alarm and completing my to-do lists.

What's one goal you would like to accomplish this year?
-I want to be accepted into my social work major. I've been working on my application and that is one step closer to my future.

How would you describe your personal style?
-Oh God. Hobo, with a hint of athleticism, mixed with homeless? I love hoodies, sweats, and of course, converse.

Name one thing you are currently obsessed with.
-Getting my nails done. Summer is a time for being outrageous and fun and I can do that through my nails. (Right now it's a vivid red with gold sparkles! SASS!)

One piece of advice for other bloggers?
-Write like you'd be writing to yourself because if you try and write for other people to read, you won't let out the ideas and words you want. Being yourself is key.

The only blogs I follow are:
twentyapolis.com   ------------> Courtney (my sister)
writingsonthewahl.blogger.com ---------> Sydney (hometown bestie) 

No comments:

Post a Comment